Sunday, 16 September 2018

My Everything.

She isn’t the one,
 she isn’t perfect,
she isn’t my girlfriend but yes she is everything,
 she is the only one,
not my best friend,
 she is family,
family I chose.
   Nobody knows when you first meet someone, that what they gonna mean into your life.
It’s the normal process, when you meet new people, get to know and then went on to become the closest, the one secret keeper.

 How much I love her for the simple fact that she is my friend since class 6th,
She have played along my whole journey, in my failure, which I had more often, in my rise, which was not more than once or twice.
Having all the secret, she was one of the few trustees, and to this day I think how much I relied on her for all the things which I couldn’t do.

We all have a friend which takes into consideration of all the pros and cons, of our being into a situation, she holds the key to let us fall or rise.

Knowing all my girlfriends, and becoming their best friend is her biggest quality, as it always gave me an edge over all my high school relationships.

Now to this day, I still look up to her for all my disturbing thoughts, the advice, most of them weird but, actually very practical.
Now you can’t deny the fact that this person knows yourself more than you.

She is the wildflower,
She is the untamed lion,
She is the lone wolf,
And she is the butterfly,
She is the fragrance of Rose,
She is the love of my life.

To turn all the pages of my life, I would find a short note of her on every other corner.

                      To my best friend , to my life
                      To my Demon, to my Jaan.
You’re are everything to me, never to back, keep holding my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment